CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Pediatric Research in Sports Medicine Society (PRiSM)
POSITION(S) REPORTS TO: PRiSM Board of Directors and EDI Consulting Partner
POSITION(S) THAT REPORT TO YOU: Membership and Administrative Manager
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt (mnimum of 37.5 hours/week)
GENERAL SUMMARY: Closely monitors client activities and provides important decision-making information to client and association leadership. Provides professional direction and support for all client activities, projects, meetings, and campaigns.
• Oversee and implement all activities approved by the Board
• Oversee implementation of strategic goals as directed by Board president
• Oversee legal responsibilities of the organization (taxes, bylaws, contracts, etc.)
• Oversee financial activities, including payment of invoices, budget preparation, monthly financial records, annual audit, etc.
• Provide leadership and direction to staff
• Supervise day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the association
• Oversee development and publication printed materials and other communications (broadcast e-mail, faxes, mail, social media, etc.) to members
• Oversee committee infrastructure and activities
• Oversee Annual Meeting management (i.e. site selection, registration, logistics, and onsite management)
• Oversee maintenance and updates of the client website
• Oversee CME and CEUs process for Annual Meeting, working with 3rd party vendor (AMEDCO)
• Coordinate agendas and other materials for Board meetings and conference calls
• Attend and facilitate in-person Board meetings
• Attend and facilitate Board and Committee conference calls
• Assist Board president in leading conference calls and in-person meetings of the Board
• Take, transcribe and distribute minutes of Board meetings and conference calls
• Assist First Vice President in development of Annual Meeting program and soliciting sponsorship and grant funding
• Attend the Annual Meeting and provide support and staff oversight for all AACPDM-related functions
• Other duties/clients will be assigned when identified
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED: Approximately 15 days per year.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelor Degree or professional experience in a related field and excellent written and verbal skills.
Internal Number: 70001
About Executive Director Inc
Association Management Company, founded in 1962, located in Milwaukee, WI. Focused on Medical and health related associations with national or international scope and annual budgets of $500,000 plus. We have 140 employees, employee match 401k plan and excellent health insurance.