AMC/Account Executive, Education and Training, Membership
A DC-based association management company is looking for a meticulous, customer-service oriented membership & certification coordinator to join our growing team! This position would work closely with both our executive team and be the primary point of contact for membership and certification applicants/candidates, and existing members, for three client associations.
Responsibilities of the Membership & Certification Coordinator:
· Assist the executive team in all aspects of membership and certification management;
· Build strong member relations through attentive detail and outstanding customer service in handling member requests;
· Respond to phone and email requests of current or prospective members promptly;
· Primary responsibility for annual renewal follow-up, and assist with recruitment of prospective members;
· Process and track all applications for membership and certification, including preliminary review for eligibility, and ensuring that approved candidates have proper exam preparation materials and access to exam scheduling systems;
· Create certification documentation and update records for successful candidates, and communicate options to unsuccessful candidates;
· Work closely with the accounting department to identify non-responsive accounts and follow up with them via mail, email, and phone call;
· Manage the membership database system and maintain the accuracy of member information on the website, calendar of events, and social media accounts;
· Generate membership/certification and other reports for the executive team;
· Coordinate exam administration with testing centers and proctors as needed;
· Ensure the proper adherence to policies and procedures required for operation of an ANSI-accredited certification program;
· Assist in printing, shipping, and mailing services;
· Other miscellaneous support.
Required/preferred knowledge and skills/abilities:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year university;
At least 3 years of administrative or membership/certification experience;
Prior experience with AMS systems in general. Proficiency with IMIS, Abila netFORUM PRO (now called YourMembership) is preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite.
Prior experience with Informz, Constant Contact, Doodle, Survey Monkey, Google Docs, Dropbox, and PayPal is a preferred.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Strong customer service orientation and commitment to company’s “Members Come First” motto.
Plan, organize and prioritize work effectively yet remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment.
Excellent time-management, prioritizing, problem prevention and problem-solving skills.
Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Ability to handle multiple assignments and projects simultaneously and work independently as well as a collaborative environment across internal departments in a fast-paced environment.
Willingness to work across internal departments is a must. Work as a team toward achieving individual, company’s, and client’ annual business plan and budget goals.
Ability to travel 2-3 times per year.
Motivation to succeed, outgoing and friendly personality.
Company benefits include:
• Health Insurance reimbursement
• Commute reimbursement
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid vacation
• Professional Development opportunities
• Bonuses are available for exceeding membership goals.
To apply, please email a cover letter, a copy of your resume, and a writing sample to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
About Capital Association Management
At Capital Association Management, we are constantly challenging ourselves to deliver more to our clients.